NOMINATE FOR 2017 MOST INFLUENTIAL YOUNG SOUTH AFRICANS
Nominate your 2017 Most Influential Young South Africans
100 Most Influential Young South Africans
Become the Leading and Most Credible program to Rank and Honour Young South Africans.
A Nominee must be:
- A South African.
- 15 or below 40 years.
- In 2 years of Active Service in a Category.
- Outstanding with Public Evidence of Impact
- Motivating to be able to inspire other young people with his/her work
- Rank and Honour the Most Influential Young South Africans Annually.
- Uphold Public discretion of the Most Influential Young South Africans.
- Evangel the Inspiring Stories, Works and Impacts of Young South Africans across the World.
- Change the Negative Perceptions of the Potentials of Young People.
- Fuel Patriotism among Young South Africans.
- Create Value for the Works of Young South Africans Globally.
- Law & Governance
- Leadership & Civil Society
- Personal Development & Academia
- Social Entreprise & Philanthropy
- Science & Technology
The Most Influential Young South Africans initiative is an annual awards and ranking scheme for young South African Achievers between 15-40 years, spearheaded by Avance Media, a social enterprise in partnership with various Organisations.
The initiative is intended to disclose the true and genuine potentials of young people who are earnest to turn around the fortunes of South Africa’s economy and whose works are at par with their impacts. It is also expected to serve as a source of encouragement to these young individuals whose commitment towards stimulating growth is undoubted.
Some Fun Facts
MILLION SOUTH AFRICANS
MILLION YOUNG PEOPLE